Resources used in this module
- Belonging, Being and Becoming – The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia, 2009. Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace, Commonwealth of Australia.
- Working with Interpreters, 2011. DVD, Australian Government, Multicultural Services Branch, Centrelink, NSW. Email [email protected] or call (02) 8512 0827 to get a copy
- TIS website. Australian Government – Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- Connor, J 2011, ‘Tracking learning’, The Early Years Learning Framework Professional Learning Program, no. 26, 2011
- Using Translating and Interpreting Services in Early Childhood Services
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd.
- The Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators Inc.
- Queensland Government – Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Hints and Tips for Working with Interpreters.
- May, S. 2012. Language and minority rights: Ethnicity, nationalism and the politics of language, Routledge Taylor and Francis Group, New York and London. Introduction pp 2-3.
- Queensland Council of Social Service – Human Services Quality Framework.
- Human Services Quality Framework – Measuring quality, improving services. Department of Communities, Disability Services ans Seniors
- Culture in Practice - Stories to Inspire, Short stories of best practice in cultural inclusion in the early years. MDA.
- Working with interpreters- Good Practice Guide, 2011, Centre for Multicultural Youth,
- Family participation and communication, Community Child Care Co-operative, Example Policy, Policy Review Date July 2013
- Using Translating and Interpreting Services in early Childhood Services - Diversity in practice, 2011 Tip sheet 4
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 December 2018, 3:24 PM