Selecting appropriate forms
Your day-to-day duties may require you to complete a range of forms, for example, personal time sheets and leave forms, business forms such as purchasing orders, and case-related forms such as client registration forms, referral forms and client contact records. These forms range in complexity, audience, format and formality.
- You need to be able to select the appropriate form for your purpose and complete it accurately. The example below shows the forms that you might need to complete a purchasing process. The process and forms used by your organisation may be different.
- Obtain quotations – complete fax cover sheet and quotation form
- Order goods – complete a requisition/purchase order
- Accept goods – sign a delivery sheet
- Inventory – enter goods into inventory.
- Select from the list below to see some examples of forms that are relevant to community and disability services workers.
- Authorisation to Act
- Client registration form
- Confidentiality form
- Equipment checklist
- Message form
- Requisition form
- Volunteer driver form
Select and complete forms