You will be working through tasks that will support you to learn some facts and perspectives of the lives of people from various cultures. It is expected that while working through this resource, you will have a desire to read more and learn more of challenges that people can face in their everyday lives.
- The meaning of culture and reflect on your own cultural identity and predispositions
- Awareness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, history and language
- Ways to communicate effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Discuss cultural identity and gain cultural knowledge
- Cross cultural understanding and an environment that support all cultures.
This version of the course is no longer accepting new enrolments.
Current students in progress can still complete this version of the course and obtain a certificate.
If you completed this version in the past, your certificate is still available for download here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns. Thank you for your understanding.